The ultimate construction management estimating software. Candy estimating software is unique, powerful, and dynamically focused on project control in the construction & engineering industry, a field in which we have gained enormous experience. We have specifically targeted the contractor’s requirements, from quantity take-off, pricing and planning a project, controlling at site level, through to the final certificate.
Candy estimating software uniquely provides an interactive link between the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and the construction program or schedule of work in one exceptional construction project management solution. Put simply, it aligns time and money. By bringing together these two key factors of construction & engineering projects, management and client alike have a wealth of information at their fingertips.
- Candy estimating software combines its powerful features conveniently into a single user interface, improving coordination between departments
- Based on best construction estimating practices and processes
- Versatile and scalable: used by small, medium & large entities
- Nimble desktop application with various data and licensing deployment options
- Powerful yet user friendly – work the way you think
- Substantially improves speed, accuracy, transparency and auditability of estimation and project controls while reducing mistakes
- Candy estimating software provides a logical estimating process that avoids the common errors inherent with using spreadsheets
- Minimal hardware specification and IT infrastructure required
- Low cost of activation and ownership
- Eliminate paper usage and manual processes
- Enhanced and developed on a continual basis in line with user requirements, industry and technological trends
- New versions and updates available immediately for download at no additional charge
- Dynamic integration with BuildSmart for upfront purchase control (procure to pay) and accurate budget vs cost analysis and reporting
The Building industry includes a wide array of sectors; residential, commercial, industrial, hospitals and more.
Our products provide the engineering design and cost estimating services for Contract Service Providers.
CCS Candy is astonishingly powerful. The ease of use, 24/7 support lines and committed research and development ensures that it is without doubt the leader in construction project controls. It provides effective, all in one projects controls for construction projects… It’s the one software that companies in the built environment cannot do without.
Capacit’e Infraprojects Limited
Contrary to the manpower addition seen during other software implementation, we have actually reduced the head count in purchasing, accounts and stores post implementation. The advantage we find in BuildSmart is the construction specific plug and play features, be it in terms of yard store mechanism for pro-rata write off of project site establishments or…
Having working with other Tier 1 developed estimating packages and other similar privately developed estimating packages in Australia, I have not experienced in any other software the ease of use, the powerful custom reporting functions and the interaction between the estimate and schedules that Candy offers.
Arrow Energy Ltd
We adopted Candy as our in-house estimating package and it has proven to be an invaluable business tool. As a large gas industry owner organisation with major global shareholders, we require our cost estimates to be transparent, adaptable and produced to flawless quality. It is used to produce Class 1-5 cost estimates for major multi-billion dollar developments through to small sustaining projects.
Candy is the most efficient construction estimating software which gives me good control in terms estimating, procurement and planning. We greatly appreciate the level of technical support we receive from the FutureWorx.
Candy is an advanced estimating and job costing system. It ensures estimate compilations with a consistent structure and robust content. The planning facility simplifies our resource forecasting, cash flow forecasting as well as reporting on earned values. The numerous “off the shelf” reporting facilities allowed us to establish an interface to export valuable information to our Sydney Trains Enterprise Management System (SAP).