FutureWorx is the exclusive provider in Australia for software and other services developed by Construction Computer Software including Candy, BuildSmart, and Complete Construction Solution software. Construction Computer Software develops software exclusively for the infrastructure, construction, building and mining industries. In 2014, after more than 30 years as a privately held organisation, Construction Computer Software was acquired by EOH Holdings Ltd, a publicly listed IT services company. EOH is a provider of enterprise applications, technology, outsourcing, cloud and managed services with more than 12,500 employees worldwide and an annual turnover of more than US$1.3 billion. The acquisition provides CCS with greater levels of resourcing and will facilitate CCS’s ongoing commitment to providing innovative, powerful and practical software solutions to the industries it serves.
Complete cost management solution to the construction & engineering industry.
- State of the art technology & deep industry IP
- Essential and detailed daily project & cost control
- Feature-rich enterprise accounting system
- Provides one source of truth enabling complete management of process & life cycle
Estimating and project control solution for the construction & engineering industry
- Multi-user interface for: Quantity Take-Off, Analytical Estimating, Critical Path Planning, Dynamic Forecasting, Cash flow Modelling, Monthly Valuations & Earned Value Management
- Helps you optimally deliver the results you and your clients demand
Web based enterprise management solution for the construction & engineering industry
- Brings together all sources of cost: from procurement , payroll and overhead to plant and equipment, stores and workshops
- Real time comparison identifying cost variances by activity and type
Construction Management Software For Superior Results
For more than 35 years we have built a strong global reputation for developing specialised software solutions for the construction, building & mining industries. Working with us means collaborating with experienced construction industry professionals. Bringing users and solution developers together ensures our solutions are constantly evolving to meet user requirements and industry trends.
- Higher success rate on budgets, bids and estimates
- Reduced risk of mistakes due to improved accuracy and analysis
- High-speed calculation allows rapid assessment of alternative strategies
- An easy-to-use, all-in-one system resulting in quick turn-around time on estimates
- An easy-to-use, all-in-one system for scheduling and planning
- No more time-consuming manual checking
- Better decision making due to accurate analysis
- Integrate with estimate for forecasting and cash flow
- Seamless continuity between estimating and post-tender commercial control
- Real-time analytics, cost reporting and dashboarding
- Timely, effective and powerful decision making based on real-time, accurate information in one click
- Main and subcontractor retention options
- Manage scope variations
- The complete procurement process in one system
- An effective communication tool for both buyers and suppliers
- Real-time order status and inventory availability information
- Web-based, accessible from anywhere, anytime
- A simple-to-use, all-in-one system with multi-user access and role-based permissions
- Multi-company, multi-currency features for global compatibility
- Real time costing with live accrual allocation
- Inter-company transactions, reporting and consolidations
- Tailor equipment management to your needs – by location, availability, utilisation and costs from multiple workshops
- Accurately track & safeguard your assets
- Maximise asset utilisation to boost your efficiencies and ROI
- Full workshop & job card system for internal and external works including MRP
- Web-based system, accessible from anywhere, anytime
- You save time and money through better inventory organisation
- Formwork/ Scaffolding/ Small Tools Management
- Detailed reports provide clearer insight into organisations resources
- Quickly see and react to surplus inventory
- Handles even the most complex calculations
- Flexible payroll types, pay periods and earning and deduction sets
- Informative and instantaneous reporting
- User-defined parameters
- Data security
CCS Candy is astonishingly powerful. The ease of use, 24/7 support lines and committed research and development ensures that it is without doubt the leader in construction project controls. It provides effective, all in one projects controls for construction projects… It’s the one software that companies in the built environment cannot do without.
Capacit’e Infraprojects Limited
Contrary to the manpower addition seen during other software implementation, we have actually reduced the head count in purchasing, accounts and stores post implementation. The advantage we find in BuildSmart is the construction specific plug and play features, be it in terms of yard store mechanism for pro-rata write off of project site establishments or…
Having working with other Tier 1 developed estimating packages and other similar privately developed estimating packages in Australia, I have not experienced in any other software the ease of use, the powerful custom reporting functions and the interaction between the estimate and schedules that Candy offers.
Arrow Energy Ltd
We adopted Candy as our in-house estimating package and it has proven to be an invaluable business tool. As a large gas industry owner organisation with major global shareholders, we require our cost estimates to be transparent, adaptable and produced to flawless quality. It is used to produce Class 1-5 cost estimates for major multi-billion dollar developments through to small sustaining projects.
Candy is the most efficient construction estimating software which gives me good control in terms estimating, procurement and planning. We greatly appreciate the level of technical support we receive from the FutureWorx.
Candy is an advanced estimating and job costing system. It ensures estimate compilations with a consistent structure and robust content. The planning facility simplifies our resource forecasting, cash flow forecasting as well as reporting on earned values. The numerous “off the shelf” reporting facilities allowed us to establish an interface to export valuable information to our Sydney Trains Enterprise Management System (SAP).
The FutureWorx team is headed up by the Managing Director, Dave Vink. Dave is passionate about the positive impact that CCS solutions can have on construction project control, project management and ultimately profitability.
Dave is supported by a strong team of Product Specialists, Software Trainers, Implementation & Integration Specialists, Software Developers and a highly capable Product Support Team. The FutureWorx team offers sales, support and implementation Australia wide with on-site and remote options available. In addition to regular training programs, our Software Trainers develop regular resources including webinars and training videos to ensure our thousands of users are utilising our software to its maximum capacity.